The Communication and Entrepreneurship Department was established by the decision of the IPH Council on March 8, 2017.
It was created from the merger of two previously operating departments of the Entrepreneurship Development Department and the Marketing and Communication Department, and took over the scope of activities of these departments.
The Faculty carries out its tasks within the scope of its competence through the following activities:
- coordinating activities related to the Chamber's communication with its members, the economic and administrative environment and the media,
- market research in terms of products offered by the Chamber and their promotion,
- active shaping of the image of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Krakow,
- support for foreign delegations coming to the Chamber,
- organization of trade missions, study visits,
- coordinating cooperation with foreign chambers and institutions supporting the development of entrepreneurship,
- participation in European programs within the competence of the Faculty,
- handling inquiries addressed to the Chamber by small and medium-sized enterprises (legal, economic, market information, etc.),
- disseminating cooperation offers, matching business partners,
- development and provision of information on business entities, institutions related to running a business and the rules of running a business,
- maintaining and updating a database of business entities - IPH Register, especially about companies associated in IPH,
- economic information.
+48 12 428 92 50