The District Geodetic and Cartographic Enterprise in Krakow Sp. z o. o. is one of the oldest and largest surveying companies in Poland operating on the geodetic and cartographic services market since 1949. Over the years, we have measured hundreds of thousands of hectares of land, compiling master maps and land records, maps for design purposes, topographic maps for civil and military services, maps of all Polish airports. We have geodesically serviced the largest investments of the Malopolska Region, such as the Tadeusz Sendzimir Steelworks, the Dams in Dobczyce, Klimkowka and Czorsztyn, the power plants in Jaworzyna, Siersza, Skawina, the Pumped Storage Water Power Plants Porabka-Zar, A-4 the motorway section Krakow-Katowice and Prady-Nogawczyce. We have measured tens of thousands of kilometres of horizontal and vertical orientation points.