KCRI was founded in Krakow, the educational and cultural heart of Poland, in 2004 by a group of university physicians.
KCRI is a full-service clinical research and education organization that serves the Sponsors as a gateway to a comprehensive portfolio of:
- Study design, development and execution via its ISO-certified clinical research department, core laboratories and data management/biostatistics division.
- Legal representation and regulatory support.
- Physician expertise both for trial-specific needs and product development.
- Customized problem solving and remediation/recovery of problematic studies.
- Education of health care and research professionals.
- KCRI manages around 60 long-term clinical projects per year and conducts daily operations in 20+ countries.